Learn about the different ways that you can support and strengthen Konos Academy.
Donations are always appreciated and are tax deductible. Your gift of any amount is very important and is a vote of confidence in Konos Academy. Receipts will be issued for financial gifts made payable to the school. Donations made directly to faculty members or families are not tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/33-0547873 and support us every time you shop. Share the link with friends and family.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Konos Connection every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate .5% of eligible purchases to Konos Connection.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you continue to enjoy those benefits also.
Publix Partners program offers Konos Academy another great fundraising opportunity that is very easy to do and costs you nothing. By simply scanning the Konos Publix Partners card before paying for your purchase at ANY Publix grocery store, Publix will donate a portion of your sale directly to our school. Simply attach the card to your keychain. If you or anyone else you know is a customer of Publix and would like to help Konos, contact John Lee for a Publix Partner card and he will be happy to provide you with as many as you need.
Konos Academy is enrolled in Kroger’s Community Rewards Program. This program will link purchases made with your Kroger’s Plus Card to Konos Academy so that a portion of the sale is donated back to Konos. To participate:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card available and ready for reference, or obtain one from your local Kroger. This process can be completed with an old or new card.
- Go to kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click on “Sign In” if you have an existing account. Provide email address and password.
- If you do not have an account, click on “Create an Account”. Provide email address and password, select nearest store and click on “Create Account” button at bottom of page.
- Account should be established. Confirmation email will be sent to you. Go to email and click on link to confirm. That will activate your account. Go back to enrollment process at Kroger website.
- Next page will ask for Plus Card # and last name. Use the back of your Kroger card to find your Plus Card #. Enter that number in the first box, your last name in the second box and click on “Save”.
- Next page will be “Account Summary”. Scroll down to bottom of page and click on “Enroll” button under “Community Rewards”.
- Type in Konos Connection in box or our NPO # 60006. Click on “Search” and Konos Connection will appear the box below. Click on the little circle icon next to Konos Connection and then click on “Enroll”. You are now enrolled.
- The Sign In box will appear. Enter your email address & password to see your account. In your account you will see all of your personal information as well as your active membership in the Community Rewards Program.
Present your card to the cashier to be scanned each time you shop at Kroger. A percentage of the sale will be donated to Konos.
What is Scrip Fundraising? It’s fundraising while you shop!
Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for their non-profit organization (NPO). Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards.
You purchase gift cards from your organization at face value, and your coordinator orders those cards from Great Lakes Scrip Center at a reduced price. Or, you can print off e-cards immediately from many of the participating stores and restaurants using ScripNow! The difference is an instant rebate for your organization. It’s really that simple!
Great Lakes Scrip Center offers over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, home improvement, and more. Just by using scrip to pay for your normal weekly purchases, you can easily raise $500 or more per year. It’s time to put your shopping dollars to work! Please contact the Scrip Administrator, Marielle Hersey, to participate.
Enrollment Code: 2E744L7639192
Family Sign-up Instructions:
- Go to shopwithscrip.com
- Click on “Family Signup”.
- Fill in fields for Family Registration. Write down Username and Password on lines above.
- Click “I accept”.
- Select security questions and provide answers (write down answers).
- Enter enrollment code above.
- Click “Join”.
- Click “Default”.
- Click “here” in box to create PrestoPay.
- Read and then click “Yes, and I agree”.
- Enter bank information and validation code and then click “next”.
- Follow steps and enter PrestoPay Pin # (write down Pin # above).
- Write down approval code #.
- Go to “MyAccount” and start shopping!
Ways to Shop:
- Shop at ScripNow! and get e-cards printed off your printer for immediate use.
- Order scrip cards for everyday purchases, or gift cards, using PrestoPay (debit from your checking account.)
Orders for plastic scrip/gift cards are released on the 15th and 30th of each month. All payments are processed using PrestoPay (debit from checking account).
In 2008, the State of Georgia passed House Bill 1133 which allows interested tax payers to receive a tax credit for donations made to approved Student Scholarship Organizations (SSO). In essence, this legislation allows you to redirect a portion of your Georgia income taxes (up to $2,500 married filing jointly, $1,250 single) to the eligible private school of your choice through the SSO. In compliance with this legislation, these scholarships are available for new Konos students seeking private school enrollment. The program is targeted towards low to moderate income families who are looking for an alternative to public education.
Many companies offer matching gifts programs to match donations made by their employees to non-profit organizations such as Konos Academy. Please check with your employer to find out if they will match your gift. If they do, please fill out the appropriate paperwork and mail to : Konos Academy, P.O. Box 142099, Fayetteville, GA 30214.
Konos Academy recognizes that sometimes it is easier to transfer shares of stock or land than it is to make a cash gift. Konos welcomes stock gifts. Please contact John Lee if you would like to transfer stock or land to Konos Academy.
A planned gift is a gift that provides Konos Academy with long term strength and stability. A planned gift will be used to build the Endowment Fund and will remain in perpetuity. Gifts to the Endowment Fund contribute to a growing core of principal that remains untouched while also generating interest capital that helps Konos pay for annual ongoing expenses.
The development of an Endowment Fund is essential to the health of Konos Academy. Through will commitments, life-income gifts, trusts, life insurance, and retirement plans, you help ensure the future of Konos for many years to come.
Planned gifts are an enthusiastic expression of devotion to the Konos commitment to serve homeschooling families, with an excellent biblical worldview education, for decades to come. Please contact John Lee if you would like to make a planned gift.