KONOS Academy provides a classically rich curriculum, which engages students to think and speak from a biblical worldview in a manner that glorifies God. Our Purpose is to glorify God as we support families who choose to home school. To provide quality education, teaching truth the KONOS way. And to train students to think biblically and critically as we prepare them for higher education and greater influence in the world.
- Knowing God, through Jesus Christ, and submitting to Him and His word, both as an organization and as individuals
- Desiring to give glory to Him rather than to ourselves
- Being a people of grace and love
- Recognizing the dignity of each person as created in God’s image
- Appreciating the distinctiveness of each person (talents, needs, learning styles, etc.)
- Acknowledging that all students and faculty are flawed as a result of the Fall
- Affirming that the remedy for the Fall is expressed in Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Establishing a God-honoring environment of goodness, truth, and beauty in which to learn and grow
- Acknowledging that education is best served within the family and is the primary responsibility of mothers and fathers
Statement of Faith
We believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried. He descended into hades. The third day he rose again from the dead: He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic* church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. (The Apostle’s Creed) *universal
KONOS Academy is an overtly Christian community, teaching from a distinctly Christian and biblical worldview. We are a community that respects and attempts to follow God’s word, the Bible. Nevertheless, it is a community open to people who do not share our belief in Jesus Christ as God (or the Apostle’s Creed above). Those not holding our Christian convictions understand and accept that the teaching at KONOS will be from a Protestant Christian perspective. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in our admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic, or other school sponsored programs.
We are here to assist and support families. A loving father-mother relationship is ideal for optimal educational achievement. We can best assist you in educating your child when there is a firm, loving home based upon Biblical principles. We encourage biblical counseling for struggling families and are happy to make referrals.
From the incredible education, to the solid Biblical foundation/worldview and excellent Arts/Theatre and sports – all of it is shaping them into the type of strong, well-rounded young adults we want to send out into this world. We thank the Lord for bringing all of this to Fayetteville and cannot imagine our lives without Konos Academy. Thank you for pouring so much love and learning (even the tough stuff, which they NEED) into our children! We look forward to see what growth this year will bring for our older two and are thrilled that youngest daughter will soon start her Konos journey.
–KONOS ACADEMY Mother